Monday 9 February 2015

HiFes

HiFest had quickly came along and I was able to put my work up for sale at the festival and to find potential contacts.



HiFest was an amazing experience, I was able to learn so much about the illustration world. It was nice seeing all these other artists selling their work and finding out their background. I noticed the more popular stands were the ones with fan art like 'Soundimals' who created a Pokemon poster and Sean TW Cartoons who drew famous movie characters like John Travolta and Jim Carry.

Our stand was set at the edge of the room next to the amazing Quentin Blake!!!! Being next to such an amazing artist was inspirational! it also helped with our stand as it gave us a lot more foot traffic.


All in all it was an experience I will not forget and it as and will further help me in my mission to become a freelance illustrator.



No comments:

Post a Comment