Wednesday 15 October 2014

Stop Bugging Me


Over the summer we were given a brief where we looked at collections. I have a lot of collections, some normal and some a bit nerdy examples, Pokemon card collections, Pokemon toy collection, Pokemon Pog collection, Comic Books, DVDs, CD ect.
I thought that my collections we not interesting enough for my liking so i started looking into more creepy and weird collections and found some 'interesting' things. There is someone with the worlds larges 'love doll' collection, belly button fluff, hot sauce ect. I then stumbled upon Ed Gein and his awkward body part collection. I then started looking at Horror movies and found a couple had something in common… Bugs… there is a collection of drawings from a collection...










No comments:

Post a Comment